Monday, November 17, 2008

SEA 1 - Seattle Rain Retreat

Back from a long adventure the city has just as many wonders as the mountains do. I begin to think of Buddhist Monks walking the length of the Ganges and Himalaya, to take the time of the monsoon season as reflection and meditation time. It was here that they took on the lessons of the Bodhisattva's before heading out on their pilgrimages once again. My time in Seattle as I save for the next expedition and endeavor to learn more of the natural history of the places I have been and where I am going as well. Hikes in the local mountains have much to bring here in Seattle and the Puget Sound Area. Soon the snow will fall in the cascades, and a new season will bring with it new thoughts. This will be my source of writing blogs till I leave on my next adventure in 2009... Enjoy

-- Ridgewalker

No comments: